Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5D Pagoda


I had completely forgotten about this work.  Actually.  I remembered the work, in theory, but I did not remember how advanced it had gotten.

I was spurred by a conversation with an old friend about things that he had sent to me, over the years, and whether I still possessed these things.

That's when I decided to spelunk down the years of my hard drive... and go back in to my archives and I found a bunch of these master copies and abandoned works and just absolutely forgotten about shit, altogether.

I have managed to preserve most of my archive since 1997, over the course of about 7 different computers.

This one was completed at the end of 2000.  I literally forgot that I had gotten to this extent with this work.

I considered it abandoned, then.  Coming back to it, I now realize that it is complete.

It never made it to my website ... and now I'm frustrated because I can't even edit my own website, anymore.  Verizon is such a bastard.

Then again, I also had ample warning.  I guess if I nagged them, enough, I could get them to at least delete my website so I can upload it somewhere else.  But while this profile is out there, it has to represent me.  So ... there you go.

From the catalogs of the lost works of Nathan Moschkin: The Five Dimensional Pagoda.



No comments:

Post a Comment