Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My sojourn into the public stream.

Well.

I've written to elected officials (with sometimes dubious results) long enough, and I think I've finally realized that it is an inappropriate use of the public e-mail system.

Not to mention, sometimes I speak in my own code language, and elected officials and their employees simply do not have the time to just listen when I speak.

Neither does CNN for that matter.

So, on with the show! I've decided that if I'm recognized enough, I'll already have a certain amount of readership, here...

... and if you're new, stick around ... I tend to get drunk and write a LOT ... so there shall never be a dull moment.

(edited)

and the government need not worry. ... I can stop from being THAT much of a loud mouth in public, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment