Saturday, December 13, 2008

Palin's Church.

I guess I have to take it back what I said about those with greed and power not representing the lot of us.

Apparently, there's plenty of people "on the low end of the spectrum" that can fill the ranks of the disgusting.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I am the kind of person that finds good in every being, no matter how marginal.

Those who live by the sword die by the sword. I would hate to think that militancy had crawled into the gay community to such an extent that burning down a church was something they felt compelled to do.

It's stupid, anyway : the only legislation ever put before Sarah Palin denying gay rights she vetoed. She might have taken up the party's platform for the election, but that's politics.

Besides, who got elected the same night gay rights were destroyed in spirit? Obama! 70% of African Americans who voted for Obama also voted for these anti-gay amendments.

Geez, people ... find another way to take your frustrations out, and be a little smarter about it. You can't go after the African American community so you go after governors of far flung states? Oh, I want to be represented by YOUR movement, no doubt... so that you can give us all a bad name and reinforce the already rigid bigotry against our community?! You have just taken us an additional step backward.

: That is, of course, unelss the gay community is being deliberately framed by unnamed persons who had a vested interest in generating this kind of dischord within the population as a whole.

: ... in my mind such a thing is already a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment